Disclaimer, copyright and privacy statement
Your use of this site is subject to the terms set out below:
We take our privacy obligations seriously and we are committed to making sure that we handle personal information in accordance with Australian Privacy Principles (APPs), which are contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act).
Personal information is defined in the Privacy Act to mean any information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable, whether the information or opinion is true or not, and whether or not the information or opinion is recorded in a material form.
TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT and hold
The personal information we collect about you may include the following:
- Name, job title and contact details;
- Communications between you and us;
- Financial information
- information about your business or personal circumstances;
- information in connection with our product surveys, questionnaires and promotions;
- your device identity and type, IP address, geo-location information, page view statistics, advertising data and standard web log information; and
- any other information provided by you to us via this website or our online presence, or otherwise required by us or provided by you.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
In most instances, we will collect personal information directly from the person to whom the information relates, or the organisation of which that personal is an employee, director or principal. In addition to this, we may collect personal including where you:
- contact us through on our website;
- communicate with us via email, telephone, SMS, social applications (such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram) or otherwise; and
- interact with our website, social applications, services, content and advertising;
We may also collect personal information from you when you use or access our website or our social media pages. This may be done through the use of web analytics tools, “cookies” or other similar tracking technologies that allow us to track and analyse your website usage. Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, mobile phone or other device and enable and allow the creator of the cookie to identify when you visit different websites. If you do not wish information to be stored as a cookie, you can disable cookies in your web browser.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We hold personal information in electronic form, and take reasonable steps to protect personal information from misuse, interference, loss, and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
We store electronic records within our own secure network, through secure third party data storage and survey tool providers.
We collect, hold and use personal information for the following purposes:
- to respond to your requests for consultations or quotes;
- to provide services or information to you;
- for record keeping and administrative purposes;
- to provide information about you to our contractors, employees, consultants, agents or other third parties for the purpose of providing services to you;
- to improve and optimise our service offering and customer experience;
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or enforce our agreements with third parties;
- to send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you and for the purpose of direct marketing (in accordance with the Spam Act). In this regard, we may use email, SMS, social media or mail to send you direct marketing communications. You can opt out of receiving marketing materials from us by using the opt-out facility provided (e.g. an unsubscribe link);
- to send you administrative messages, reminders, notices, updates, security alerts, and other information requested by you; and
- to consider an application for employment from you.
We may disclose your personal information to cloud-providers, contractors and other third parties located outside Australia. If we do so, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that any overseas recipient deals with such personal information in a manner consistent with the APPs.
We take reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is secure and protected from misuse or unauthorised access. Our information technology systems are password protected, and we use a range of administrative and technical measure to protect these systems. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
Our website may contain links to other websites. Those links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those linked websites and we suggest you review the privacy policies of those websites before using them.
REQUESTING ACCESS OR CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you wish to request access to the personal information we hold about you, or think that the information we hold about you in inaccurate, please contact us using the contact details set out below. We may need to verify your identity before providing you with your personal information. In some cases, we may be unable to provide you with access to all your personal information and where this occurs, we will explain why. We will deal with all requests for access to personal information within a reasonable timeframe.
If you wish to complain about how we handle your personal information, please contact us using the details set out below including your name and contact details. We will investigate your complaint promptly and respond to you within a reasonable time and in accordance with our legal obligations.
Post: Att: Privacy Team, Certus3, Level 57 MLC Centre 19-29 Martin Place Sydney NSW 2000 Australia